Saturday, April 10, 2010

The Road Test

"George, Carl threw me under the bus in the first set, but you damn near backed over me with your pitiful performance in today's finale." Titan had plenty of blame to throw around this morning at Kinsley. The 'blathering behemoth' paired in his first two sets with the anonymous 'Gas Man' for (3-6, 6-3) sets against Bob 'Kraut' Kluge and George 'Teacher' Febles. 'Teacher' has no pop in his offensive game and when his milktoast backhand is errant - as it was today - he fails the course! Such was the case in the finale (4-6) against 'Big Al' Diodati and Frank 'Slats' Slattery when Senor Febles made this senior (sic) Wences! 'Der Klugemeister' put it in perspective for the 'truculent tyrant' as the group gathered their belongings. "Titan, I just failed my first attempt at becoming a school bus driver. It was because I forgot to check all the bus' safety equipment. This morning my forehand ran all over your sorry-ass returns, my service game had your yellow flashers on! George through the emergency break so I would STOP the destruction of your EGO.

No comments: