Saturday, November 30, 2013

"Is it always this easy" ob cit: 'Happy JacK'

"Today was really my feast" quipped an 'exuberant egotist' as he reached for his camera. "Titan, you've got much to be thankful for, but your tennis skills should not be on the list" opined 'Big Al' Diodati. "It probably should be your choice in partners" smiled George 'deli man' Hauss who led TennisTitan to impressive bookend victories (6-2, 6-2) against the chastened 'Italian Stallion' who had paired with Frank 'Slats' Slattery and then with Carl the 'anonymous Gas Man.' "And what of my third set triumph then?" deli man,' countered the 'blatant blasphemer.' I took the 'coddling counselor' under my wing, and lo and behold, 'Slats' had a win. Need I remind you former 'Chemist,' that I doused your Bunsen flame (6-4) to complete my sumptuous meal against all who opposed me this frigid morning at Kinsley Park. 'Happy Jack' Carey, victimized along with the 'haughty Hauss,' summarized it best as he dragged on his cigarette, "Titan, we all knew that your 'bloviating hot air babbling' during the sets would more than offset the 25 degrees temperature this morning."

No comments: