Saturday, November 23, 2013

Basted, then Roasted

"Why don't you just declare this 'Your Turkey Day' cackled 'Big Al' Diodati as he happily smiled next to Bob 'Kraut' Kluge as they reflected on their (3-6) opening set victory over TennisTitan and 'Rockin' Rick Ricci. "You see 'odious oaf.' I can and do win when I pair with a complete player. And his name doesn't have to be the Tullyville Trolley, just not the 'braggadocios blogger" continued the 'Italian Stallion. 'Der Klugemeister' continued, "I might have had some concern in the second set when Rick wised up and chose to play with me when you drafted fellow Deutschlander 'Carl the Anonymous Gas Man' to be your partner, but even he could not negate your ineptitude on this chilly, windy day at Kinsley Park. The (2-6) thumping was the gravy on this blustery day you got your just desserts, Titan." "Bobby, you were stuffing your power serve right down the tee. With Mr.Potato head as my partner, there was not much I could do,  We were mashed! 'I will turnip my nose and that cranberry soon enough. Let's get out of here before the turkey is cold," laughed the 'anonymous Gas Man.'

No comments: