Saturday, September 29, 2012

Bidding Adieu

"Uncle unctuous,' exclaimed the 'Jersey Bomber' at the conclusion of play at Kinsley Park this morning, "I wanted to make sure that you had pleasant thoughts about your last match in Yonkers before you faced that 1100 mile drive to Florida next week." "I felt the same Rob, even though your drive to Yonkers is only 60 miles each way" rejoined the 'boastful braggart. After your effort in the first set you deserved the sweet taste of victory too." Indeed the 'Briscoe Bobsy Twins' did just that in the annihilation of  'Rockin' Rick Ricci and Mike 'not so stellar' Stella (6-1). "Do you think the Rostapangs think all us white guys look like" queried the 'petulant pedagogue' to his 'naughty nephew.' "Maybe they might confuse us with the Bryan brothers the way we performed in the fantastically competitive (10-8) opener. Your play with 'Wondrous Wally' Rostapang was notable, 'Jersey Bomber' but I wisely paired with his quicker wife, Manchu" continued the 'extolling egotist.' "I guess you were the 'Manchurian Candidate.' today, TennisTitan. It was before my time but I heard it was a great movie" countered the 'Monmouth Mensch."

No comments: