Thursday, October 28, 2010

Ripped, for sure

"Titan, believe me, the pleasure was all mine" retorted the 'Big Cat.' Less than 18 hours after the TennisTitan was hammered by 'Santa Anna' Gourd, the 'masochistic malcontent' was ready to take his lumps from an even stronger singles player: Carlos the 'Big Cat' Peredo. How ironic that today's action took place at Davey Crockett HS in South Austin. "Big Cat,' perhaps you should have a tennis battle here with my boy, 'Santa Anna,' in the coming months, to celebrate the 175th Anniversary of the Alamo" suggested the 'bombastic blowhard' at the match's conclusion. The 'ludicrous libertine' was served a New York bagel (0-6) by the transplanted Marylander, computer programmer, who has had to temporarily adjust his career aspirations in this depressed economy. Titan fought gamely in dropping the first set (2-6) against the rocket returns and 85mph plus serves of the 'talented terrapin' before succumbing at love in the second set. "Titan, I admire your willingness to take me on in a third set" exclaimed the 'Big Cat' at picture time. "Take you on!?" shot back the 'blogging bullshitter,' I got 4 games off of you! (4-6). "Titan, I told you, it's part of my job. I'm stuck in a customer service position for a lawn mower replacement parts outfit. I gotta keep the client happy so they keep coming back. Get it now? That's how you won 4!" "And by the way, I graduated from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute ; that's RPI. You just received your R.I.P."

No comments: