Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Blowout in Largo

"But what are you going to say tomorrow when I whip your ass" shot back Joe 'Gimpy Knees' Cruz to the TennisTitan, he with the shit-eating grin on his face. "But I won 2 more games against a fresh opponent," quipped TT." 'Gimpy Knees' and the 'bloated blowhard' had just met their match individually in sets played against Justin, the St. Petersburg Pistol, at Largo High School. Your 'boisterous bullshitter' as per usual joined the local Tennisopolis site upon arrival in Tarpon Springs to broaden his tennis contacts. As luck would have it, Justin (who desires to remain anonymous) was the first respondee and a match was arranged for this date. "Joe, aren't you sorry you showed up on my condo doorstep this morning and I dragged you to a match where you got pummeled. I lost a more respectable (3-6) to SPP when he was still fresh. You were trounced (1-6) like the over ripe tomato you are after I gave him a work out at least." "Titan, I am still enjoying this pastrami sandwich at the Lucky Dill Restaurant that you tout so much, even listening to your bullshit. But not nearly as much as I will when I put the mustard on my serve against you and make potato salad of your folly floater and ground strokes. You'll be wanting to join Justin in the Witness Protection Program that he must belong to. Why else wouldn't he want to let your readers know of this annihilation."

No comments: