Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Doctor Death

"But Stuart, it's October. It's Halloween. That's why I came to Austin" was the TennisTitan's feeble, transparent attempt to change the subject. The 'loathesome loudmouth' had again been decimated at the hands of Stuart 'Santa Anna' Gourd (1-6, 4-6) at Northwest Park. "No pumpkin jokes in the blog, that's it, Titan. A gourd is not a pumpkin!" demanded the victorious attorney. "Next time you should just settle with me 'out of court' and we'll both be the happier for it" opined the superior athlete. "You save some pride, some of that precious energy you expend like it was gold and I don't have to get aggravated and abused in your piddling literary exercise" carped the 'boastful barrister.' "I knew that being break down against you in that second set was like me being break up against my daughter; neither of us having a real chance to take the set." "Watching you pant and barely hobble to the center hash mark to retrieve my shots down the line at crunch time makes me value Dr. Jack Kervorkian all the more. He should have been your tennis trainer."

No comments: