Thursday, July 15, 2010

Hospitality House

"Titan, that's not what I said. Everyone knows you're auditorially challenged. I said I couldn't play a third set today because my brother was in the hospital." "Max, don't be so short with the 'bloated blowhard;' he's justifiably disappointed. Coming back from 3-5 in the second set only to watch 'Slats' take a big bite of the apple on his service when they got ahead 6-5 has to be a heart breaker for the 'cantankerous crank." "Bunny-Boy, dropping the breaker (6-7 [2]) almost stings as much as the two blown big leads I had in previous weeks" the 'wimpish whiner' retorted to an enervated Bill 'Energizer Bunny Legs' Tully. "Titan, you and Frank 'Slats' Slattery really are all about 'heart" complimented Max 'Tutor' Tuchman to the crestfallen duo. ''Yeah, it sure isn't about talent with all the errors you guys made early on" contributed 'EBL.' "That first set drubbing (2-6) was very inhospitable of you, Max. I had expected better treatment. We are guests on your condos private court and expected to be treated accordingly." Max blistered, "I've heard enough of the 'bloviator's belly aching. First, he changes the venue at the last minute, I accommodate him. Then he wants me to be nice to him. I think he's from the P.L.O. He's always Putting Lobs Over my head. He'll just have to accept that playing him and 'Slats' was not an emergency, but rather it was a Crashed LANDING!"

No comments: