Thursday, August 08, 2013

Madre de Dios, Que Pasa!

"Titan, if nothing else, we have established that Jose's shoulders are not big enough to carry you" quipped Frank 'Slats' Slattery. "But it appears I still can" quickly interjected Bob 'Kraut' Kluge. "I brought Titan back from a love-three deficit in the final set to a (5-4 partial) lead before I had to put the bus back in gear." "But that second set bagel (0-6) we served TennisTitan and Jose 'SpinMaster' Guzman was scrumptious, was it not, 'Slats,' continued Der Klugemeister. "Especially after the two of them appeared to wake up late in the first set (3-6) and make a run at us" said 'Slats.' "I will be better prepared for your game next time" opined the 'grinning Guzman." "I was a tad late with my back hand most of the morning, but when we meet again I will more quickly go to Plan B." "And what will Plan A be, pray tell" asked 'Slats.' "Obviously, not to partner with the Titan" retorted the 'SpinMaster.'

No comments: