Thursday, April 11, 2013

Delicious Drivel

"Titan, today you displayed graciousness on the court" beamed Max 'Tutor' Tuchman to the 'ebullient egotist.' "Hell, Max you're so old you had a brain fart and showed up to play - even though you weren't scheduled to be in today's foursome - you should blame the schedule maker" retorted TennisTitan. "But that'd be me" answered 'Tutor.' "Exactly" re-posited the 'arrogant antagonist'.' "And you would've gotten plenty of blame from me had we lost that set to 'Big Al' Diodati and Vladimir 'Russkie' Kartsev. (7-6 [3]).  We were in the hole 1-4 before you got your mind off I-95 and made a few plays at net. I was beginning to second guess my generosity in allowing you to play the first set in my stead. You even made 'EBL' Tully work in the opening set victory you had over the 'Italian Stallion' and the 'Russian Bear (6-3)." "TennisTitan, or TT if you allow me, I may be the 'Tutor' but you are more aptly named my 'Tutee" chuckled a 'mawkish Max'.

No comments: