Saturday, June 09, 2012

"I'll Have Another"

"Rock, this was my triple crown" crowed the 'cacophonous curmudgeon' at the conclusion of play at Kinsley this Saturday morning. "Maybe I'll Have Another won't be able to compete at Belmont this afternoon to capture the Triple Crown of horse racing, but this old nag grabbed three consecutive doubles victories today. Titan paired with Rich 'dozin' docent' Gerchak in the opener (6-2) against 'Happy Jack' Carey and Mike 'not so stellar' Stella. Set 2 saw the 'pusillanimous prevaricator' hook up with a newbie, Gero 'young phenom' Eaton for a (6-4) defeat of the same twosome. TennisTitan completed his trifecta sweep with "Rockin Rick Ricci at his side (6-3) as the old codgers schooled the 'young phenom'/'not so stellar. Titan's joy was more than offset at picture time by 'not so stellar's observation, "I think I've had too much here already. I am going home and have some Triple Crown too - the kind that comes in a brown bottle to forget my 3 losses to the 'boisterous blowhard."

No comments: