Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Luminous Logic

"Titan, I didn't disappoint, did I?" beamed a happy Rich 'Prezidente' Prezioso at the conclusion of play this afternoon at Kinsley. The combination of 'Prez'/TT proved just enough to record (6-4, 6-4) victories over Stuart 'not ESPN' Scott and partners Frank 'Slats' Slattery and Lou 'Pistol' Gerencser, respectively. 'Prezzie,' your forehand reminds me of that buckshot you use to shoot skeet up in Briarcliff. It's always loaded and you haven't the feintest idea where it's going." "Better that I be a scatter-shot than a scatter brain like yourself' is what I say, Titan" retorted the 'sextarian speedster.' "It's not my arm, but rather it is my legs that carried you to victory, 'fatuous fathead.' 'Not Espn' chortled, "I think not, Prez. I had as much to do with it as anyone." "Don't be too hard on yourself" chipped in 'Slats.' "Yeah" chirped 'Pistol.' "none of us played especially well today." "Whatcha talking about guys" responded Stuart, "if I didn't say 'yes' to Titan when he called late this afternoon needing a fourth, you wouldn't have even had a game. I made you all winners."

No comments: