Thursday, May 20, 2010

Blast OFF!

"That's cute, Titan, I get it...but I wanted to bagel your ass!" griped Vladimir 'Russkie' Kartsev. "Da, three , two, one, (3-6, 2-6, 1-6) is not what you deserve. You deserved a zero. In my country your insolence would get you a visit from the KGB - the Committee for State Security. Here, instead of a trip to the gulag, say a winter vacation in Siberia, you joke that you go to Fort Lauderdale next week, that the end of season dinner at Dom and Vinnies must be early next week before you leave." "I suffer your bullshit all year, - I play my best in your (3-6) loss as your partner to 'Big Al' Diodati and Bill 'Energizer Bunny Legs' Tully and then I hang a deuce (2-6) and a one-spot (1-6) on you. What thanks do I get? Where is the respect? You whine about the illegal immigrants in the country, but do you show respect to the naturalized Americans like me who tolerate your insults? 'Kraut,' 'El Pequeno Professor' 'Italian Stallion' are among many others you ridicule. I will give you this though, Mr. 'Pompous Primadonna': Never has anyone with so little, have so much, for so few." "What do you mean by that interjected the inquisitive 'EBL You're talking like Winston Churchill" "It is an old Russian riddle from the days of the tsars" retorted 'Russkie'... it is what our 'TT" is really about.... the answer is 'talent,' 'talk,' 'triumphs.'

No comments: