Thursday, May 07, 2009

Season Adjourned

"Well, Titan, I didn't want to make a complete liar out of you" Bill 'Energizer Bunny Legs' Tully quipped at Dom and Vinnie's Restaurant. 'There's enough of that in the blog as it is." The Thursday foursome was putting a wrap on the indoor season with dinner together in the Hollow area of Yonkers. "I see you are having Chicken Giambotto" exclaimed 'Big Al' DioDati between bites of spinach lasagna. "Perhaps you and Max 'Tutor' Tuchman should order a carafe of Merlot to take away the bitter taste of the (1-6, 1-6) ass whipping 'EBL' and I administered earlier. "Easy Al, Titan foretold his readers of what was to come in yesterday's blog. Let's give him credit for being prescient anyway." "Titan - President?" - misheard Max, the Maven of Mayhem. "He acts so damn Supreme on the Court. "Congrats TT on finishing the season bageling 'Big Al'/'Tutor' (6-0) as my partner"chipped in 'EBL.' "Congress?" chortled the Maven, "I couldn't vote for the 'bodacious braggart;' Titan misses more easy shots than Nita Lowey misses budget hearings. And I'm a Democrat!"

No comments: