Saturday, July 27, 2013

Numbers Game

"Titan, you don't even play Lotto. How in hell do you expect to beat 'not Espn,' Stuart Scott" reasoned George 'Chemist' Hauss, who along with Stuart ruined TennisTitan's near perfect morning. Titan and the 'Chemist' had teamed for the first two sets and defeated  the tandem of 'not Espn' and Rockin' Rick Ricci (6-2, 6-4). "How do you think I feel" lamented 'Rockin' after dropping the finale as TT's partner (4-6). I lost all three sets today." "You can't expect to be lucky in love and in tennis" chirped 'not Espn.' "You've had 39 years with a woman you love, be thankful you only had 39 minutes with the Titan at your side! And Titan, since we all know I've got your number, I'd like you to refer to me as the 'Black Avenger' in the blog once in a while." "Stuart, there's nothing conservative about your tennis game" retorted the 'bombastic bullshitter' as he focused his camera.

No comments: