Saturday, November 17, 2012

Stuffing the Bird

"Titan, enjoy writing that blog later" sneered 'Rockin Rick' Ricci pounding his breast after beating TennisTitan in three (3) sets of doubles this date at Kinsley Park. "Don't forget me" crowed George  'Chemist' Hauss who paired with 'RRR' in roasting TT throughout the morning. 'Happy Jack' Carey played valiantly next to the 'libertine loud mouth' all to no avail in their (3-6, 4-6) losses. We basted you with precise volleys and carved you up with our overpowering ground strokes." Rob 'Jersey Bomber' Briscoe was both baked and mashed in his (1-6) drubbing with you as his partner, Titan" "Did you ever see sausage being made" queried 'Happy Jack.' "I felt like I was going through a meat grinder the way the 'Chemist' slices the ball" continued 'HJ.' "It sure is sweet shutting you up on the court" laughed 'Rockin' Rick.' "It'd be pure gravy if we could bagel you next time." "Naughty Nephew" chuckled and said in his youthful voice, "Peas don't tease my uncle Tommy. He cranberry nasty to me when he visits me on Thanksgiving. Just be thankful that you gave him his just deserts today and had so much fun doing it."

No comments: