Thursday, June 03, 2010

Cap Guns and 'Error' Rifles

"Titan, are you sure you packed your tennis racket for your flight back to NY yesterday" inquired Lou 'Pistol ' Gerencser at Kinsley this afternoon. "Your ground strokes (and your mouth) reminded me today of my Daisy Red Rider Air Rifle I had as a kid; plenty of noise but never any damage done." 'Pistol' had drawn the Titan as his doubles partner in what was anticipated to be a hotly contested affair against the tandem of Frank 'Slats' Slattery and 'Big Al' Diodati. TT was out played from the back court by the 'Italian Stallion' and ''Pistol' misfired often enough at net to make 'Slats' look like Stefan Edberg. The 'flatulent fathead' took a seat after the (1-6, 2-6) drubbing to watch 'Pistol' reload as 'Slats' partner in a (6-1) thrashing of Sab 'Koide Kid' and 'Dave the Rave.' The 'mendacious meat head' managed to salvage his third set because 'Dave the Rave' supplied enough defense against the pairing of 'Koide Kid'/'Pistol' for the 'gluttonous gourmand' to claim a (6-3) victory. As the foursome left the yard 'Dave the Rave' was still refusing to have his picture taken with the 'bloated blowhard.' "Titan, I'm a community organizer. How would it look if I became President and had to explain my association with you! I can't count on the press giving me the same break they have given Obama. You make Bill Ayers, Reverend Wright, Tony Resco, et al look like decent people."

No comments: