Friday, May 16, 2008

A real 'Wheat SHOCKER'

"Titan, I told you when I first met you I was born in Wichita, Kansas, the home of the Wichita Wheat Shockers" exclaimed a jubilant George 'Genealogist' Pratt upon pulling off the upset shocker against the 'bloated behemoth' at the Tarpon Sail and Tennis Club this date. "T'was a long time coming but I am going to savor this moment" beamed a smiling 'Genealogist' to the group of geriatric women cheering his feat. Nancy Pratt, among those watching in awe as George rallied in the second set, coming back from 5-4 down to win (5-7) and defeat the 'blogging bullshitter,' rejoiced with, "Finally, no more crying at the dinner table. I can retire in peace" as her husband stood triumphantly over the 'fallen fabricator.' Titan, upon coming to his senses, grasping at straws, reminded all those who would hear him, "George, most of my blog will be about the first set which I won handily at (6-3)." The 'Genealogist' was quick to retort, "Bombastic Blowhard' need I remind you that I graduated from the University of Oklahoma nearly 50 years ago. Next time I will beat you SOONER!! Now go back to Blue Crab Key and stick to fishing!"

No comments: