Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Redux

"Titan, Ground Hog Day was one of my favorite movies. Who knew that it applies to tennis also," philosophized the business mogul of White Plains, Yossi 'Israeli Time' Newman upon completion of play at the YTC this morning. 'IT' was beaming that he and the 'bloated behemoth' had closed out the final set with a (6-3) thumping of Ed 'LLL' Gordon and the estimable Hanibal the 'Caballero.' Just as yesterday, play opened up with Triple L teaming with 'Israeli Time' to face the harder hitting Argentinian Horseman and the 'bloviating blowhard' in a futile attempt (6-2) to quiet the 'blogging bullshitter.' Titan's second set with the Lean, Lanky, Lefty at his side was also a near reprise of yesterday's bagel (1-6). As the boys met at net to wish each other "Happy Thanksgiving" Yossi remarked, "A- Rod took some advice from my friend Warren to get back with the Yankees. Titan, now it is your turn for some counsel. 'Even I do not have enough money to pay for the lessons you would need to be the truly dominant player you already think you are. So don't waste yours on lessons! I thank Yahweh every time we play that even though he has diminished my sight (a minus against you), he has also limited my hearing (a plus against you) and given me the Midas touch at net and in real estate!" "Shalom" (picture to be uploaded at later time)

No comments: