Thursday, November 05, 2009

IBM

"Titan, since when do you need and audience to show your ineptitude on the tennis court" queried partner (of sorts) Max 'Tutor' Tuchman at the end of play at the Yonkers Tennis Center this afternoon. 'Tutor/'TT' had just received a (1-6) drubbing in the second set against 'Big Al' Diodati and Bill 'Energizer Bunny Legs' Tully. The 'insufferable idiot' had played especially well in their (4-6) loss in the opener but the 'truculent teacher' was having none of it at picture time. "Titan, don't give me that crap! I can lose six love without you expending less energy in the defeat than giving it my all and losing a close contest with you at my side" an exasperated Tuchman trumpeted. The guest photographer opined, "I came to watch you guys play because I couldn't go to work due to a backache. Now I've got a headache to deal with too!" TennisTitan commented "Innocent Bystander Meddling."

No comments: