Thursday, March 28, 2013

"I've seen this movie before"

TennisTitan returned to the Yonkers Tennis Center this date after an extensive absence. He joined regulars 'Big Al' Diodati, Vladimir 'Russkie' Kartsev, and Bill "Energizer Bunny Legs" Tully in three  eminently forgettable and predictable sets. "I feel like I am stuck in a revolving door" lamented 'Big Al' who suffered an opening set loss along side the 'bombastic blowhard' (1-6). "It's like a winter day in the Gulag" critiqued the 'Russian Bear' after succumbing (1-6) next to the 'noxious nerd.' "You guys are full of crap. This is invigorating" crowed the 'prevaricating protagonist' when he paired with 'EBL' in the (6-2) finale. As the foursome left the court the 'Tullyville Trolley' remarked "I feel like I just watched Groundhog Day for the eighty third time."

No comments: